Friday, January 21, 2011

Not Your Average Cupcake!

My favorite thing to bake is cupcakes and for Christmas I was given a jumbo cupcake pan that makes the cupcakes twice the size of a normal size cupcake.


I like to call them "Texas Size" cupcakes! So to try out the pans for the first time I decided to make one of my FAVORITE cupcake recipes ... Peanut Butter!


I love this recipe because it is so easy! All you do is mix a box of yellow cake mix according to the directions on the box and then add in 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter! simple as that!


For the frosting I made up a chocolate buttercream and added in some peanut butter but if you don't want to make a buttercream another easy frosting is to use the tub chocolate frosting from the store and just stir in peanut butter!


So if you ever need a quick and easy dessert definitely try this out ... try even adding chopped up Reese's peanut butter cups on top for a special treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment