Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I've Been Up Too!

I can’t believe that it’s been more than 2 months since I last blogged! Life has been so crazy lately! It all started with Valentine’s Day …

Working at a florist during Valentine’s Day was an experience to say the least, and being the shops main driver made my day crazy! I ended up making over 70 deliveries! The picture above was just my first run!

After Valentine’s Day I was able to fly down to Florida with my grandma and aunt for the adoption of my little cousin Allie!

J

Isn't she is the chubbiest, cutest thing ever!?!

My aunt and uncle had been fostering her for a couple of months when they found out that they were able to adopt her, so as soon as we found out, we bought our plane tickets and flew down to be there for the big day! I had so much fun getting to hang with my family and get to know my new little cousin!

All of the Schiwietz girls there!

Allie's new family that was there for her adoption!

The Happy Family!

After Florida was Spring Break! Even though I’m not a student anymore my sister had the week off so my family and I decided that we would take a long weekend trip down to the Austin area for some shopping!

Dad just LOVED getting his “strawberry milkshake thing” and petite cupcake from Starbuck after shopping all day with his girls! ;-)

After our day of shopping we headed to dinner at The Oasis just outside of Austin.

I had been there last summer with my aunt when she took me on my graduation trip and have wanted to go back ever since then! Their food is fabulous but the best part is the view!

And the sunsets! (They ring a bell when the sun sets and everyone claps!)

It is definitely the place to have dinner if you’re ever in Austin!


The next day we headed back to Dallas but stopped by the University of Mary Hardin Baylor to see and pick up my cousin Abby from College and bring her home for her spring break! It was so fun to see my little cousin at her college and a great way to end our spring break trip!


So that’s what I have been up too lately and I’ll try to keep up with my blog better!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've been busy girl! I'm sorry I haven't called lately. I've been meaning to :(.

    1. I don't think I've said thanks for the recent mixed cds you sent. I LOVE THEM. Every time I listen to them I think of you

    2. I quit my job so sometime in the near future I would like to help you design your blog :)

    3. Let's talk soon.

    4. I love you.

    ReplyDelete